Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

Wow that was epic. Loved the ending!

Game Grumps: Arin's Rage Game Grumps: Arin's Rage

The game should have been called Sonic Glitch. Anyway, hilarious animation!

Toons These Days: Ep 15 Toons These Days: Ep 15

Haha Wreck It really is one of the best Disney movies made recently that didn't have Pixar attached to it. Though I think Pixar people were still involved. Anyway this was pretty good!

Roger Rabbit was a good movie too. I enjoy the whole "toon town" concept. This includes stuff like Bonkers and Animaniacs. But Cool World .....Eh, okay I don't even remember that movie. Who does?

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

So I'm starting to think TOME has to be played in a way similar to that old show Chaotic. Where you are put in a simulated 3D environment inside of a virtual capsule room or something. I think the idea of players being hurt is hard to take seriously if they are just sitting in front of a computer because nothing stops them from walking away, ya know?

Otherwise I don't have too much to say. I think this was a good episode. Things are getting interesting.

TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

I wish there was more animation going on but I like your art so that sort of levels out. Plus its Nylocke so I didn't really have to see anything to enjoy his ramble.

TOME Episode 04 TOME Episode 04

I think this is a pretty nice animation. My main complaint ironically (that may not be the right word but still) is that it feels like it drags on for too long. Tons and tons of talking that seems to go nowhere. But I am impressed by the animation. I say either make the episodes at least half as long or fit in some more action scenes. And by action scenes I mean real fight scenes. I know Japanese RPGs can be long winded but I don't think your animation should suffer by following that trend. Basically, a better balance between your quirky dialogue and action would make this a lot better. But in the end I was entertained.